The time has come to summarize the third quarter of 2014 - an intense period during which we took yet another step in the right direction. First and foremost, I would like to mention the private placement in the amount of SEK 31.4 million directed to Hexagon AB that was completed in November 2014. Hexagon AB, which is traded on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm's Large Cap list, is an opportune, strategic and strong new shareholder, and a long-term industrial partner that we are extremely pleased to gain as a partner. The aforementioned capital raised by BIMobject® has given us favorable means to further strengthen our technology portfolio with intelligent cloud solutions and a web-based infrastructure for interior design and construction products.
We are very proud of the fact that the BIMobject® Product portal, which was launched in early 2012, reached 1,000,000 downloads in September 2014 - a key milestone in the company's advancement. We see this as undeniable proof that our portal is the leading BIM object portal in Europe, with more than 65,000 professional BIM users.
Naturally, our continued high rate of expansion is contingent on the fact that market players continue to launch their products as BIM objects in the BIMobject® Product portal. Accordingly, it is gratifying that the influx of users remains solid and that we were able to welcome such companies as Knauf Insulation, Offecct and Pressalit Care during the quarter.
July 1, 2014 - September 30, 2014
- The Group's net sales totaled SEK 1,989,000, and other operating revenue amounted to SEK 58,000
- The parent company's net sales totaled SEK 1,659,000 (729,000), an increase of 127% year-on-year
- The Group posted a loss before tax of SEK 4,166,000
- The Group posted a loss per share* of SEK 0.29 before dilution, and a loss of SEK 0.21 after dilution
- The Group's equity/assets ratio** was 72%
* Earnings for the period divided by the average number of shares. Please note that the company issued 5,400,000 warrants that can be exercised to subscribe for the same number of shares in April 2015.
** Shareholders' equity divided by total capital.
Significant events during the third quarter
July 1, 2014 - September 30, 2014
- Pressalit Care launched its care and healthcare products as BIM objects.
- BIMobject reached a milestone of 50,000 registered users in the BIMobject® Portal.
- BIMobject Italy was established, and is headed by Massimo Guerini.
- BIMobject® reached a key milestone of 1,000,000 downloads.
- Knauf Insulation launched its product range as BIM objects.
- The Board proposed a private placement in the amount of SEK 31.4 million directed to Hexagon AB as a strategic new BIMobject shareholder. The Board's proposal was approved at an extraordinary shareholders' meeting in October 2014.
- At the BIMobject® LIVe conference in Malmö, BIMobject® demonstrated a new technology - BIMobject® Mosquito(TM).
- BIMobject® launched the BOPC(TM) technology at the BIMobject® LIVe conference in Malmö.
- Offecct made a decision to launch its product range as BIM objects in the BIMobject® Portal.
Follow the link below to read the interim report in its entirety:
For further information, please contact:
Stefan Larsson, CEO
Tel: +46 40- 685 29 00
BIMobject® is a game changer for the construction industry worldwide with its cloud based Portal offering development, maintenance and syndication of digital replicas - BIM objects - of manufactured building and interior products.
The marketing and pre-sales services associated with the Portal are channeled and integrated, through specialized software, into CAD/BIM applications to create a business-to-business communication across the globe.
Manufacturers use BIMobject® to promote and deliver their products directly into BIM processes enabling their products to be selected and generate a real improvement in sales. http://bimobject.com/
BIMobject® - Winner for the Red Herring Europe Top 100 Award 2013, Winner for the 2013 Red Herring 100 Global Award and Winner of the IAIR EUROPEAN AWARDS 2013!
Sedermera Fondkommission is the company's Certified Adviser
This is an English version of a press release communicated by BIMobject®. In any case of doubt or possible differences regarding the different versions it is the Swedish version that shall apply